Get the Facts:
Government Fleet Expo & Conference is an annual community gathering where public fleet professionals can have real conversations with their peers about daily challenges, get public fleet-specific training, and access to the latest vehicles and technology in the exhibit hall.
Some critical topics in the 2017 agenda include:
- Standards for Developing Equipment Replacement Programs
- Unique Financing Options for Backlogged Vehicle Replacements
- The New Realities of Fleet Management Software
- What Fleets Need To Know Now About the Self-Driving Vehicle Future
- Remarketing: How You Are Leaving Money on the Table
- The New Way to Calculate Asset Lifecycles
- Designing Application-Specific Truck and Van Upfits Using Data
- Preparing Your Operation for Electric Vehicles
- Millennial Fleet Managers: A New Perspective
- Trump & Your Operation: What is Coming
Who Should Attend:
Public sector fleet management professionals from every level of government.
Government Fleet Expo & Conference provides actionable solutions to the toughest challenges public fleets face. It provides an opportunity to learn from the industry's top public fleet professionals from across the country, connect and share ideas, and learn new strategies for efficiency, increasing ROI and cutting costs.
Get the Details:
- 20+ Hours of Education- With 5 Sets of Training Sessions
- 5 Hours of Networking Opportunities
- 7.5 hours of Exhibit Hall Time
- 2 Breakfasts and 2 Lunches Included in the Pass Price- Maximize Your Per Diem Allowance!
- Per Diem Hotel Room Rates Offered
- Bonus Pre- and Post- Conference Presentations
Get to San Antonio!