May 23-26, 2022 | Huntington Place (Formerly known as TCF Center), Hall C | Detroit, MI
Government Fleet Expo & Conference (GFX) is proud to once again be official association partners with the Municipal Equipment Maintenance Association for 2020!
Brought to you by the publishers of Government Fleet magazine, the most trusted industry resource for news, training and information - GFX is designed for fleet managers, procurement specialists, analysts, maintenance supervisors, and others who work with fleets. Attendees will leave with new ideas, knowledge about new vehicles and technologies, steps they can take to improve their fleets and save taxpayer dollars, and new colleagues they can call on for guidance. Y-o-y, attendance consistently breaks records as the community of engaged public fleets come to rely upon our fleet-specific training, networking with like-minded peers and vehicle, product and technology displays in the exhibit hall.
Take advantage of our Early Bird rates and nab a preferred hotel room:
• Receive fleet-specific training geared toward their specific needs
• Connect with peers in the fleet community and discuss daily challenges and solutions
• Get hands-on with the latest vehicles and technologies for the industry
• 20+ Hours of education
• 6+ Hours of networking opportunities
• 8 hours of exhibit hall time
• 2 breakfasts and 2 lunches (included in the Full Conference Pass)
• Per diem hotel room rates offered
Ride and Drives, hands-on training, experiential learning, and a technology showcase.
Roundtable sessions at GFX including strategic succession planning and technician recruiting and retention
Meet Our Experienced Speakers Who Understand Fleet
See the benefits of partnering with GFX