Nov 15-17, 2021 | Orange County Convention Center | Orlando, FL
Thank you to all who submitted proposals. We're looking forward to a powerful program!
We're in the process of curating the next educational program for the Government Fleet Expo & Conference.
• Provide solutions to your toughest challenges
• Offer current and expert insights
• Share practical education on improving the operations of public fleets
CALL FOR PAPERS IS CLOSED!
• Technician Recruitment & Retention
• Maintenance Management
• Vehicle Sharing/Pooling
• Electrification & Alternative Fuels
• Telematics & Software
• Procurement & Leasing
• Parts Management
• Fleet/Vehicle Connectivity
• Effective Leadership
• Customer Service
• Driver and Shop Safety
• Law Enforcement
If you consider yourself to be an expert on a particular topic that addresses this spirit and would like to share your wisdom with this group by presenting at the conference, we invite you to submit an abstract for consideration. Becoming a speaker at Government Fleet Expo & Conference entitles you to a complimentary pass for the event, and the opportunity to build your personal brand, and develop your network and resume of speaking engagements!
The extended submission deadline was Wednesday, June 2, 2021.
• Title of suggested presentation
• Three sentence summary
• Presenter name(s), title(s), and organization(s)
• Presenter(s) contact information
Once you submit a proposal, you will receive an email confirming its receipt. When the agenda has been finalized, we will let you know if you have been chosen and send you any additional details at that time.
Rates increase Oct 15! SAVE $100 by registering now...
2020's Experience boasted strong speakers for a powerful event...
See why so many turn to GFX to connect with public fleets...
2020's GFX Experience virtual event is now available 24/7...