What is GFX?
Government Fleet Expo & Conference (GFX), now in its 12th year, is the largest annual conference of public fleets in the nation. Attendees can:
- Receive fleet-specific training geared toward their specific needs
- Connect with peers in the fleet community and discuss daily challenges and solutions
- Get hands-on with the latest vehicles and technologies for the industry
GFX is designed for fleet managers, procurement specialists, analysts, maintenance supervisors, and others who work with fleets. Attendees will leave with new ideas, knowledge about new vehicles and technologies, steps they can take to improve their fleets and save taxpayer dollars, and new colleagues they can call on for guidance.
GFX is brought to you by the publishers of Government Fleet magazine, the most trusted industry resource for news, training and information.
GFX's fleet attendance consistently breaks records year after year as the community of engaged public fleets come to rely upon our fleet-specific training, networking with like-minded peers and vehicle, product and technology displays in the exhibit hall.
GET YOUR PASS
2019 agenda topics include:
- What New and Aspiring Fleet Managers Need to Know
- Ask a Consultant
- Developing the Best Specifications for Vehicles and Equipment
Tech Solutions & Your Future Fleet
- Talking Telematics: An Honest Conversation About Vehicle Tracking
- How Fleets Can Boost Utilization with New Mobility Technologies
- Fleet Automation & How It Affects You
Equipment & Operations:
- When Should You Lease Vehicles?
- Smart Fleets, Smart Cities: Fleet’s Growing Role in the Creation of Smart Cities
- Electric Vehicles: When They Make Sense & How to Implement Them
- I Didn’t Know It Could Do That: Maximizing Your Equipment’s Versatility Potential
- How to Optimize Parts and Inventory Management with Consignment
- Taking Back Fleet: Our Journey to Bringing Maintenance Back In-House
- Mentorship, Advancement, and Training: How to Retain Your Staff
- Incentivizing Employees: How Baltimore Avoided $400K in Costs
- 20+ Hours of Education- With 5 Sets of Training Sessions
- 6+ Hours of Networking Opportunities
- 8 hours of Exhibit Hall Time
- 2 Breakfasts and 2 Lunches Included in the Pass Price- Maximize Your Per Diem Allowance!
- Per Diem Hotel Room Rates Offered
- Bonus Pre- and Post- Conference Presentations
Watch the recap videos →