What is GFX?
Government Fleet Expo & Conference (GFX), the largest annual conference of public fleets in the nation, unites the industry for its 12th year. Attendees can:
- Receive training geared toward their specific needs
- Connect with peers in the fleet community and discuss daily challenges and solutions
- Get hands-on with the latest vehicles and technologies for the industry
GFX is designed for fleet managers, procurement specialists, analysts, maintenance supervisors, and others who work with fleets. Attendees will leave with new ideas, knowledge about new vehicles and technologies, steps they can take to improve their fleets and save taxpayer dollars, and new colleagues they can call on for guidance.
GFX is brought to you by the publishers of Government Fleet magazine, the most trusted industry resource for news, training and information.
GFX's fleet attendance consistently breaks records year after year as the community of engaged public fleets come to rely upon our fleet-specific training, networking with like-minded peers and vehicle, product and technology displays in the exhibit hall.
Some critical topics on the 2018 agenda included:
- What It Takes To Be an Effective Fleet Leader
- Facility Construction & Renovation: What Every Fleet Manager Should Know
- Utilizing Internal Service Fund Rates to Modify User Behavior
- How to Streamline Workflow in Your Shop
- Sounding the Alarm: New Patrol Vehicles, Safety Features & Innovative Uses
- Decoding Your Fleet Metrics: What Your Numbers Are Telling You
- Looking at the Future of Fleet
- Electrification the Easy Way: Learning from Others’ Mistakes
- Prevent Brain Drain: How to Create an Effective Succession Plan
- Key Issues Impacting Your Off-Road Equipment Fleet
- Plus, Roundtables and Fireside sessions!
- 20+ Hours of Education- With 5 Sets of Training Sessions
- 5 Hours of Networking Opportunities
- 7.5 hours of Exhibit Hall Time
- 2 Breakfasts and 2 Lunches Included in the Pass Price- Maximize Your Per Diem Allowance!
- Per Diem Hotel Room Rates Offered
- Bonus Pre- and Post- Conference Presentations
Watch the 2017 recap video →